March 13, 2009

M.A.C 109 brush REVIEW.

What?: M.A.C 109 small contouring brush.
Where?: Anywhere that sells M.A.C!
How much?: Regular price is $32 in the US.

If you saw my last blog, you would've known that i got this mainly to apply liquid foundation. I heard a lot of great things from fafinettex3's and other youtuber's videos. Even the makeup artist recommended it for me. So let's see how i liked it ...

Pro's! : - amazing for contouring!
- really soft even after you wash it a gazillion times.
- sturdy enough so you have control over the brush.
- blends as you apply on color.
- incredible deal if you can find it @ a CCO.

Con's! : - As i said, i bought this mainly for liquid foundation, and i don't think it works very well.

Yennie's rating:
I rated it 4 & 1/2 domos because even if it didn't work for foundation, it's going to be my go-to contouring brush, and that's what it was originally made to do, CONTOUR! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment